When should you reach out to a Travel Agent?
- If you want someone to call when things go wrong: Nearly 70% of affluent consumers who use travel agents say what’s most important is that an agent protect them or help them when things go wrong with a trip, according to a study by Harrison Group and American Express Publishing.
- If you’re pressed for time or just want to avoid hassles: About one in three travelers feels overwhelmed by the amount of travel information online, according to the American Express Spending & Savings Tracker, a survey that looks at Americans’ spending and saving habits.
- Agents are particularly useful to travelers who plan to take complicated trips, or go to multiple destinations or with multiple generations.
- If you want more of a local experience: Good travel consultants have relationships with locals in your destination.
- If you want a highly customized experience: More and more travelers are asking for one-of-a-kind trips specifically tailored to their likes. A foodie might want something like a private cooking class in Italy, a meet-and-greet with a chef she’s been reading about and a table in the private wine room of a restaurant. While she might not have the connections to get this done herself, a travel agent with deep local knowledge might be able to make this happen for her.
Why Use Acacia Travel
Designing Memorable Experiences
We listen to our clients and develop an understanding of what they want. Insights become itineraries, and itineraries become memorable trips.
Every Travel Agent hopes for a trouble-free vacation. By going the extra-mile, we enhance the experiences and memories our clients bring home.
We know there are many sources to book your next trip. We also know our expertise and resources are exceptional. Give us a call @ 619-225-1233 for your complimentary consultation appointment and feel the difference
You Need Expertise not Experience
When it comes to planning an important business trip overseas, a Golden Anniversary celebration in the Australian outback or visiting D-Day sites in Normandy, there are plenty of informative sites on the web. Our clients are savvy consumers of IT and we gladly encourage their enthusiastic input.
But, when it comes to planning and designing an itinerary based on their priorities and preferences, we guide them to the best available options. Industry knowledge, insider relationships and direct supplier contacts, all help our consultants to differentiate between reality and hype.
Our clients don’t care about how much experience our consultants have. Rather, they care about how much ‘real’ expertise our agents will apply to designing their trip. Expertise doesn’t come easily. It takes years of learning, doing, and remembering to apply experiences to create a memorable experiences for someone else.
Expertise, is what matters.
Travel With Confidence
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? Let us open the door to a world of exclusive experiences, intriguing adventure and consummate service. Imagine a world where exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experiences are within your reach. Let us provide you with VIP insider service and unique access to elite travel and the most highly desirable sports, entertainment, culinary, fashion and cultural experiences worldwide.
I have used Acacia Travel for several trips outside of the U.S., many of them were trips that might be considered adventurous and off-the-beaten path. In fact, when I consider a trip that maybe outside the ‘norm’, I count on Acacia to help me. I have always found them helpful, resourceful, and receptive to my needs. Most importantly, I have had great experiences on my travels that I will remember for a lifetime. I have recommended Acacia to others and will continue to do so.
Find Us on Facebook
Who Are We?
It shouldn’t be difficult to write an introduction about a Southern California fixture for the last 40 years. It not about where Acacia Travel has been. It’s about where our clients want to go! In today’s tech savvy, info overloaded marketplace, our clients find Nirvana. From the initial consultation, to the post trip discussion, our experts take the weight of planning, monitoring and scheduling from your hands. Acacia Travel has been the local Travel Agency for 1000’s of vacations and trips since 1973. The experience, product knowledge and supplier relationships will make a difference to your plans. Whether you’re escaping to the serenity of a ultra-luxury cruise liner in the Med or enjoying the relaxing touch of a masseuse at sunrise by the Caribbean sea, we’re ready with the knowledge, insider connections, exclusive offers, unexpected experiences, and a genuinely warm welcome wherever your travels takes you. Our exclusive relationships bring you added amenities, custom touches and when the next opportunity for travel arises, be sure to inquire about Acacia’s Exclusives that can make your trip an absolute dream come true.
Call us @ 619-225-1233 for your Complimentary Consultation appointment. You will speak to a ‘live’ agent, not a voice prompt.
A short note of appreciation for all your efforts in preparing the vacation itinerary for our trip to England. Your attention to detail and easy to read daily planner made our journey less stressful. I will recommend to others your kindness, knowledge and services.